Sunday 2 February 2014

Hannah goes... Round 2! *ding-ding-ding*

Finally, classes have started for semester 2 and it seems to be more relaxed this time, especially in regards to my timetable. I was, and still am, really excited about going to the classes and I am highly motivated to work hard and do my best for good marks.

As for the modules, this semester I am still taking Methods of CCC Research, which is continued from semester 1 and which is connected to my research portfolio aka dissertation. Just like in semester 1, it consists of a 2hr lecture and a 1hr seminar per week.

For my main programme (CCC) I am also taking Culture, Interculturality and Identity which involves a 3hr lecture per week and three 1hr seminars across the semester.

Some of the books I need for semester 2
I also signed up for International Business Talk and Interaction, which is scheduled for 6 hours on a Saturday (dreadful thought, I know). However, this is restricted to four Saturdays only, therefore I am confident that this will help to spread assignments across the semester, so I won’t have 3 assignments all due in one week again... that was really too much for me at the end of semester 1.

For my pathway (IBM), I’m taking Small Business Marketing and Management this semester, a 2hr lecture, hoping the focus will be more on management than on marketing...

And finally, I have a module called Performance and Decision Management, which is essentially Management Accounting and is a weekly 3hr lecture.

Overall, I am really happy with my programme and my modules and I am really really glad that I got accepted at Newcastle University to experience all this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment