Sunday 16 March 2014

Hannah goes... Manchester

So I went to Manchester yesterday with the Students Union (and about 150 other students). This was my first trip to a different city since I came to Newcastle in September, which is pretty sad considering that half my time here is already over. But I guess you have to start somewhere.

The Manchester Museum
I had a lot of fun walking across the city with a couple of fellow students. Or rather repeatedly stopping to take pictures and then running to catch up :P

I think Manchester is a very pretty city and I could even imagine living there for some time. Here are some impressions:

Manchester Metropolitan University


Town Hall Tower
Captain Hannah
University of Manchester
John Rylands Library
MOSI Museum of Science & Industry
Beetham Tower

Chinese Buffet for lunch :)

Manchester Town Hall

1 comment: